Tuesday 23 June 2015

SG Food Review - Toss & Turn by Cedele @ VivoCity


I am starting to love this salad place located at VivoCity, Toss & Turn by Cedele gives me a salad coma when I get back to my office after lunch, in a wonderful and guilt-free kind of way. 

To be honest, I can never and never will be a salad person, I mean how does one get satisfied just by eating greens. Won't they get digested by the time you walk back to your office? 
But the salad here works for me.

I get to choose up to:
 2 salad bases 
(usually I select mixed greens and one noodles (either the thick noodles or soba), 
2 deli 
(got the frittata and shrimps here, but there is also roast beef slices, smoked salmon, chicken, sauteed mushrooms, etc... or you can select the hot dish like meatballs or peri peri chicken instead. The hot dishes changes from time to time though.), 
4 crunches 
(which are unlike the crunches at other places which are perhaps just some nuts and corn kernels, the crunches here also include things like sweet potato, boiled egg, brocoli, beetroot, tofu, peppers, etc...)

A regular salad like that costs S$10.50. 
I am like "look at the size of my salad!" There are so many toppings I have to seriously dig through to get to my greens. 
And you might think, if I get that for lunch, I will surely be hungry by 4pm. 
NO! 
The portion will keep you in your salad coma till dinner time. With all that protein, you have nothing to worry about.

Also, i recommend getting the set meal that comes with orange juice for just S$12. 
Very worth it!


An hour later, it looks like I still have a full portion of salad.

Verdict: 
4.8/5

Will definitely come back for more healthy and satisfying lunches :)


Toss & Turn
1 Harbourfront Walk
#01-113/114, VivoCity
Singapore 098585
Tel: 62211396

No comments:

Post a Comment